1. On-board Atmega32A/Atmega32/Atmega32L.
Note : Can select different frequency external crystals through the female header
2. Support ISP and JTAG to programming the microcontroller
Optional ISP Programming Modules need to have (choose one) :
a. KR03017 // USBISP Programming w/ case w/o USB Port
b. KR03030 // USBASP Programming w/o case w/o USB Serial Port
c. KR03009 // KR-125 USBISP Programming w/o case w/ USB Serial Port
Notes : w/ (with); w/o (without)
3. All the IO port are leaded out, including the PA, PB, PC, PD ports.
4. On-board LED indicator for power & programming
5. Power supply using capacitor filter & AMS1117-3.3 power chip, provides 800mA maximum current. Voltage supply can be plug in via :
- Mini USB interface (Vin = 5Volt DC input, then converted by AMS1117 into 3.3Volt DC) with PA66 6-pin Switch to switch ON/OFF.
- JP2 (Vin=4.75V~12Volt DC, fixed 3.3V, and Ground)
Note : Input selection can be adjusted using jumper JP1.
To provide voltage and reference voltage to adc circuit in the ATMega32 chip, available voltage pin :
- AVCC (ADC Vcc Voltage pins)
- AREF (ADC REF Voltage pins)
6. Complete pinout informations