– OpenCM9.04 is an open-source controller that runs under 32bit ARM Cortex-M3.
– All hardware and software are disclosed.
– It is possible to use the 3PIN connector to control ROBOTIS Dynamixels that supports TTL communication.
– Uses USB Cable(Mircro-B), which is used for smartphones, to download programs onto theboard.
– The board is easily programmable with [ROBOTIS OpenCM], an Arduino-like IDE that allows the user to easily program in C/C++.
– JTAG / SWD terminal can be used run commercial developmental programs.