USB & SERIAL KYL-1020(U/L) EXTENDED CABLE
Item No.: KR06035
Sample when used:
Pin Interface informations :
PIN 1 = GND/ Power Ground
PIN 2 = VCC/ Power DC (+3V ~5.5V)
PIN 3 = RXD/ TTL (Data Receive/ TTL Level)
PIN 4 = TXD/ TTL (Data Transmisson/ TTL Level)
PIN 5 = DGND (Signal Ground)
PIN 6 = A(TXD) RS485 A or TXD of RS-232
PIN 7 = B(TXD) RS-485 B or RXD of RS-232
PIN 8 = SLEEP Control
PIN 9 = TEST (Internal Testing)
1. RS-232 interface programming cable. (User-friendly by the computer 232 interface module parameters setting)
2. USB interface programming join line. (User-friendly module parameters set by the computer’s USB port.)
3. the data transmission test equipment. (User-friendly in the selection or the actual use of the module test)
4. optional antenna. (Users can achieve the best according to their actual usage, the antenna of the communication effect)
1. in order to achieve the best communication results, please try to use the power of smaller ripple coefficient module maximum current should be greater than 1.5 times the maximum current of the power supply.
2. TTL, RS-485, RS-232 the three interface can only choose one.
3. the transmission data rate is divided into: the rate of the number of interfaces: Users can change through KYLPRO.exe PC software;
Air data rate: air data rate in the ordering instructions.
4. when the interface SLEEP is low, the module will enter sleep mode. In this mode, you will not be able to send and receive data. When SLEEP is high or floating 150mS after the module into the working state. (Such as sleep function is not required, this pin is floating)