- Raindrops and control panels are separate, convenience of the line out.
- Large raindrops board, more conducive detected rain.
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Working Voltage: 3.3Volt / 5Volt DC
- Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
- TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low.
- Driving capability around 100mA.
- Output signal can directly connect to microcontroller, relays, buzzer, small fan, and etc.
- Sensitivity adjustment by trimpot.
- LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, and when rain drops up, output is low, LED lights off.
- Control panel size : 3 * 1.6 MM
- Rain drop detection module size : 5.4 * 4.0 MM
How this item working?
When connected to a 5V supply power lights, no water droplets on-board sensors, DO/ data output is high, switch lights ON, and where drop of water, DO/ data output is low, the light indicator ON. Brush above water droplets, has returned to output high state.
AO/ analog output, you can connect the microcontroller to detect/ make calculation from AD and calculate of rain drop size.
DO TTL Output
DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller to detect whether there is rain.