WIZ110SR is the serial to Ethernet module using W5100 & 8051 MCU. WIZ110SR is the protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
Just by connecting LAN & Serial cable to the modules, you can easily add the ‘Serial to Ethernet’ function without additional hardware design.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5100 & 8051
- DB-9 & RJ-45 mounted module
- Serial signals : TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND, RS-232 transceiver built-in
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
3. Hardware Specification
- Dmension (mm) : 75(L) x 50 (W) x 17 (H)
- Input Voltage : 3.3V
- Max. Power Consumption : 180mA
- Operation Temperature : 0~80?
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
- Configuration Tool for Windows
- WizVSP: Virtual Serial Port (COM port) for User’s Programs
5. Download manual & firmware : click here